Thursday 17 November 2011

Glossybox Nail Off!

Bonjourno everyone!

So I'm not sure if you remember, but a few weeks ago I did a post about Glossybox running a competition to win the whole O.P.I Muppets Collection (the post is here).  Anyway I have been SO BUSY I totally forgot I entered it!

If you click this link you'll be taken to a facebook photo of my lovely leopardprint manicured hand - If you could all do me a massive favour and like this picture, i'll be in with a chance of winning the whole OPI Collection!

I feel a bit hindered as I forgot this was happening and the competition has been running since Monday :(  It literally takes a minute to do and I have till 12pm tomorrow to win, so any likes I get would be greatly appreciated!

This is the link to click:


Thank you! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment