Monday 21 November 2011

UK Fashion Bible Competition Entry - Vote for me!

I'm not sure if you'll remember, but I posted a while ago about entering a competition to be able to blog for UK Fashion Bible in December (my blog entry is here).

The competiton has now gone live on Facebook, and for me to be in with a chance of winning I need to get the most 'likes' on my entry on Facebook.  I am only competing against 3 other entrants and this would really be a great opportunity for me to establish my blog a bit more and get a bit of experience.

If you could all take the time to vote for me I would really appreciate it.  I know I have been banging on a bit on Twitter lately about competitions and wanting you guys to read this and click that and vote for me, so I would really appreciate it if you took the time to do it with this one.  Writing is something I am very passionate about and the prize for this would be very beneficial for me.

Thanks again, if you want to help the link to click is here:  UK Fashion Bible

If you scroll down a bit you will see a post about the competition and then 4 blog links below.  Mine is the 3rd link.

Thank you all for your help, I am really hoping I will win this one.  No more competition help after this I promise :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment