Monday 19 September 2011

Twilight: The Parody

I have made no secret of my love for all things Twilight.  I know it's aimed at 13 year old girls with braces and one leg shorter than the other, who spend their free time at home crying to the their parents that the fit jock (yes they are American) doesn't fancy them and they'll never get into the cheerleading team.  The whole story is based at the geek, the outsider, showing that the stranger you are the better your life will eventually end up.  To the point where YOU MIGHT EVEN END UP BEING A VAMPIRE.

I know all of this yet I still love it.  I love Edward Cullen more than anything else, DESPISE Bella but can still watch the films over and over again, and read the books 5 times (half way through my 5th read of Eclipse as we speak).

Regardless of all this, one of my twitter followers (thank you @jallford) sent me the following link.  A guy called Mark forced himself to read the books, and has given us a chapter by chapter account of what he makes of the story.  HE HATES IT but his comments are some of the funniest things i've ever read.

I can even overlook the fact he thinks Edward is the worst vampire ever.  Whether you like Twilight or not, get involved with this - I guarantee you'll love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment