Tuesday 30 August 2011

VMA's Fashion

Here we go...

Obviously the hot topic of this year's VMA's was Bey Bey announcing her first pregnancy with hubs Jay Z, but we all know that ladies are more interested in the fashion...

Flying the flag for the UK, I think Adele was one of the big winners of the night in the fashion stakes.  Pretty if not a bit understated, this black dress does wonders for flattering her figure (has she lost a bit of weight?) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair!  I think she looks stunning here, and the make up is expertly applied to make her beautiful face appear even more lovely than usual :)




Jessie J still has the cast on her ankle from when she broke it on stage (months ago, how long will that thing be on for?) - I have to admire her effort and she does look good, but I can't help thinking she looks like she is trying to be a poor man's lady gaga?  It also looks like she is wearing a loafer with her outfit in this picture... not too sure about that Jess...




Brit Brit also scrubbed up nicely last night.  Although she still appears to be dead behind the eyes and not even allowed to have her own mobile phone, she appears to have lost a bit of weight (I personally prefer her like this - i'm sure some would say she looks a bit porky, but I just think she looks healthy).  Hair extensions sorted, make up nice, dress lovely.  Better then her previous VMA attempt anyway...


Brit 2011 :)

Brit 2007 :(
Miley did a good job of trying to look lovely - I'm not sure what it is with her,  but I just really am not a fan of her.  I think the way she dresses and acts is really inappropriate for someone who is basically a child, and i'm hardly a prude.  I do like this dress though, I think she's better when she goes understated.  She's just being Miley...


I think teen pop sensation (aka one hit wonder) JoJo also looked lovely... There is something totally psycho about her though, and I just can't put my finger on what.  I think she looks a bit too much like Lindsay Lohan...



I see Katie Holmes went for her usual and picked a truly boring, drab outfit.  I think she is a beautiful woman yet she does absolutely nothing for herself.  Suri is more dressed up than Katie half the time... nice hair though.


Katy Perry was her usual eclectic self, and chose to match her pink hair with a Geisha style dress (albeit a bit shorter than a Geisha would wear i'd assume), oriental parasole and stupidly hot husband Russell Brand.  Not too sure about the look, but if she ever needed her husband taken off her hands for a while i'd happily oblige. 


I've saved the crazy for last.  Nicki Minaj - where do I even begin?  Can anyone say GAGA?  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment