Tuesday 30 August 2011

Fast Fuse

I am SO excited about this.


Kasabian's new album Velociraptor! is out on 19th September, and to coincide with this album release they are doing a rather short tour to promote the new album.  Dates as follows: 


November 28th - The Brighton Centre
November 30 - Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
December 2 - Capital FM Arena Nottingham
December 4 - Liverpool Echo Arena
December6 - NIA Birmingham
December 7 - MEN Arena Manchester 
December 8 - Metro Radio Arena Newcastle
December 10 - Motorpoint Arena Sheffield
December 11 - SECC Glasgow
December 14 - The O2 London


I have been a fan of Kasabian for a long time, and although I love all their old music, my favourite album is definitely West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum - if their last effort is anything to go by, this new album will be amazing.  I have already downloaded the first single from it, Switchblade Smiles (you can listen to it here) and i'm addicted already.

If you want to see them live, their tour is already being sold on pre-sale.  Go to ticketmaster and they are selling a pre-sale ticket, including transaction fees and a pre-order copy of the album (it'll be delivered by digital download when available vis Sony) for £37.95 - that is ridiculously cheap!

I have to be careful this month, but the first thing I am doing once I get some money is buying one of these tickets.  It'll be EPIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment