Wednesday 3 August 2011

2.8 Days Later

This looks AWESOME!

I stumbled across this little gem on the internet and if this all goes ahead, it would be freaking amazing!


Click on the link above and it'll give you more info, but basically a group of people are organising a big zombie chase!  You buy tickets and then there are people situated all over the area dressed as Zombie's - you just turn up, and get told information on how to get to a safe zone - make it there without becoming zombie food and you'll get the details of the next safe zone - this will continue through the night until you either get caught or make it to 'The Resistance HQ' - Here you will be scanned for infection - If you've made it, you can go in and enjoy the party.  If you haven't, you will be made up as a Zombie and told to go back out and join the zombie crew - Then you get to go to the zombie party afterwards!

I think this is such an awesome idea, I can imagine it being a total laugh when you are doing it with your mates.  I am not going to lie though, I think in the dark when you are legging it from an actual Zombie it would totally freak me out!

All over doing this is London, I don't think there is one scheduled but if enough people nominate the city it will, so GET NOMINATING!  I want me some Zombie action!


No comments:

Post a Comment