Thursday 18 August 2011

Glossybox

So thanks to a friend on Facebook, I discovered an awesome new website today - I'm aware that I may be massively late with this revelation, but hey ho.

The website is called Glossybox and basically you pay £12.95 a month (including p&p) and they send you a box with 5 random beauty items in for you to try.  On recommendation from my friend, she says the producs you get are really good and it's worth doing. 

Once you receive your box, you have the opportunity to write a review on each of the products.  Each product then earns you 20 'glossydots' - Once you receive 1000 glossydots (or review each item in 10 boxes if you can't be bothered to work that out) then you will receive a FREE glossybox - what's not to love?

You can look through the website and see past boxes that were sent out and what sort of products are inside, and I have to say I am impressed.  Bear in mind each product is tester size, not full but it's still seems worth while.

This is the contents of May's Glossybox:

All for Eve (Eve Red Lipstick)
All for Eve - Red Lipstick
Alterna (Caviar Anti-Aging Rapid Repair Spray)
Alterna (Caviar Anti-Aging Rapid Repair Spray) 

NARS (Orgasm Illuminator)

NARS (Orgasm Illuminator)

Bionova (Bioactive Cleanser for Normal/Dry Skin)
Bionova (Bioactive Cleanser for Normal/Dry Skin)
Como Shambhala (Invigorate Body Lotion)

Como Shambhala (Invigorate Body Lotion)

As soon as I get paid i'm signing up for my first glossybox - are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment