Thursday 18 August 2011

Shop till I drop...

So last night I ventured to Lakeside in a last ditch attempt for some inspiration for V this weekend.  This is what I wore:



I love that jumper, it's from Topshop and is quite baggy and big - I normally team it with leggings and pumps but chucked on the shorts and tights last night as that's what i'll probably be wearing to V, and wanted to try things on with the bottom half of the outfit.

Anyway, I bought this t shirt for V, in the picture I am wearing with shorts and tights but with a bit of luck the weather will perk up a bit this weekend and I can ditch the tights.  If not i'll probably just pair with some jeggings and espadrilles.

                 

Apologies for the pictures, I had to take them myself, in the mirror, on my phone - not the best quality!

I also got these little gems, I am loving chunky rings at the moment and I instantly fell in love with these - also they were all in the sale!  Score!  Enjoy xx


This ring has a fully functioning clock in the middle :)
£3 from Primark

                                

Double finger ring, pink in middle
£3 from Primark


Oh deer!
£3 from Primark

My favourite of them all - I have a thing for moustaches at the moment...
£8 from Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment