Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Body Shop Bestseller Bonanza!

I’ve got a nice bargain to start your day off with, hopefully making hump day a bit more bearable!

The Body Shop are doing an online exclusive, selling their 10 bestsellers from 2011 half price for the next 5 days.  There is a nice range of products here, make up, face creams, moisutirsers, so there is definitely a product here for everyone.  The below products are on offer:


Vitamin E Moisture Cream - 50% Off Our 2011 Top 10
Vitamin E Moisture Cream – was £9, now £4.50






Coconut Body Butter  - 50% Off Our 2011 Top 10
Coconut Body Butter – was £12.50, now £6.25

Aloe Soothing Day Cream - 50% Off Our 2011 Top 10
Aloe Soothing Day Cream – Was £9, now £4.50






Vitamin E Eye Cream - 50% Off Our 2011 Top 10
Vitamin E Eye Cream – was £9.50 now £4.75
 
Mango Body Butter - 50% Off Our 2011 Top 10
Mango Body Butter – Was £12.50, now £6.25





Big And Curvy Mascara  - 50% Off Our 2011 Top 10
Big and Cuvy Mascara – Was £10, now £5
 
Shea Body Scrub - 50% Off Our 2011 Top 10
Shea Body Scrub – Was £12.50, now £6.25






Lip and Cheek Stain - 50% Off Our 2011 Top 10
Lip and Cheek Stain – was £10, now £5



Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion - 50% Off Our 2011 Top 10
Peppermint Foot Lotion – Was £8, now £4





Lightening Touch - 50% Off Our 2011 Top 10
Lightening Touch – Was £14, now £7

I haven’t tried many of these products before, only the Coconut Body Butter.  I love this product as it smells like holidays!  It doesn’t smell too ‘processed’, just smells like genuine coconuts – I wear this when I am depressed and feel like I need a bit of cheering up.  It is a TAD too greasy for my liking as a body butter, but if the main requirement is to make your skin smell amazing then this is the product for you. 

I get paid tomorrow so am planning on having a total splurge with all beauty products (and i’m at that time of year again where all of my make up has run out in one go) and I think I might pick a few of these products up.  My mum uses the Peppermint Foot Lotion and that’s another BS wonder that smells absolutely gorgeous, and considering it’s only £4 I might have to indulge.  The other product I like the look of is the lip and cheek stain, I love the colour of it in the picture!  I tend to go for very pastel pink girly blushers, but considering I have paleish skin and dark hair a deep red blusher might look good, so the cheek stain could be a new staple in my make up bag... I’ll obviously blog a review when I get the products!

If you want to get involved in this Body Shop offer, just click the link HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment