Tuesday 22 May 2012

Honey, i'm homeeeee...

I’m back in the land of the living!

Sorry for the delay but I have only just managed to get over the Vegas blues enough to write a post.  I’m still pretty much suicidal, Vegas is seriously the best place in the world and I am so gutted to be home!

Anyway, I did say I would do a blog post when I got back regarding how mental I was due to go in Sephora... I ultimately ended up spending the majority of my money in Victoria’s Secret – I have enough pants to last me till September and I could literally shop in that place FOREVER!  I got some new polishes, my beloved Ciate nails that I was super excited about, some NARS pieces and some replacements of my favourite Bare Minerals bits.  Plus I got an absolute BARG when it came to a Benefit discount set in there.  I literally walked into Sephora and could have cried, they had an entire stand full of OPI polish that worked out to about £5 each!!

I will go through tonight and get myself sorted with the pictures and the swatches etc and update you all tomorrow – for now, I need to sleep – Jetlag is a bitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment