Thursday 28 July 2011

Models Own Nail Pen - Review

I am a great lover of Models Own nail varnish, I used to be a fan of Nails Inc but I find for me personally it chips a bit too much.  I have LOADS of Models Own nail varnish, I like that you don't have to apply lots of coats to give it a nice texture and the colours are just as great as Barry M!

Models Own have recently released their amazing nail art pens that they use for their manicures in store.  I googled them to see what sort of designs you could do, and found some of the most amazing nail art: 

I did see these and wonder if this was someone professional doing the designs, as I didn't think i'd be able to obtain any of these doing them myself - especially using my left hand!  I had a crack at it though and it was surprisingly easy.  The nail art pen can be used in 2 ways, one side has a hard nib which is perfect for dots, and the other has a thin brush that would be better for lines (zebra style).

The pen is only available in black at the moment but i've been popping into Topshop on Oxford St in the hope that the white will be available soon.  I'll keep you updated x




No comments:

Post a Comment